Are your chips not updating properly? Is your game freezing up? Is your table not displaying correctly? You might need to clear your browser's cache to fix the problem.
Your browser saves information from websites in a hidden file called a cache. Sometimes an error can occur with the files in your cache that causes things to act strangely. When that happens, you need to clear out your browser's data bank to get things back in working order.
How you clear out your cache depends on which browser you use:
- Click the Chrome menu (the three vertical dots in the top-right corner). In the pull-down menu select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data, which will open a pop-up tab.
- In the new window, check the box next to "Cached images and files," as well as "Cookies and other site and plugin data." In the pull-down menu at the top, you can control the time period over which you would like to delete data—everywhere from "the past hour" to "the beginning of time."
- Click the "Clear browsing data" button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top-right and then select "Preferences."
- Select "Advanced" on the left side of the window.
- Select the "Network" tab.
- In the "Offline Web Content and User Data" and "Cached Web Content" sections, click the "Clear Now" button, and then hit "Okay."
- Open the "Delete browsing history box" by clicking the gear in the top-right corner > Safety > Delete browsing history.
- Be sure the box next to "Preserve Favorites website data" is unchecked. Conversely, make sure the boxes next to "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and website data" are checked. Then click "delete" at the bottom.
- Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar).
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Under "Clear browsing data," click "Choose what to clear."
- Select "Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files” and click Clear.
- Go to the Safari menu by clicking 'Safari' at the top left of screen.
- Select "Preferences" to prompt a pop-up.
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Click the "Manage Website Data" button. A new window will appear. Click the "Remove All" button.