When you forget your password for your Replay Poker account, you can request a password reset, which will be sent to the email address that we have on file for your account. What happens if you don't receive the password reset email?
Or maybe you've contacted Support but haven't received an answer?
If you didn't receive a response email, it's most likely because the email was sent to your spam folder.
How do you check your spam/junk folder? It depends on which email service you use. There are thousands of different email services available, but we're going to cover the top three:
- Open Gmail.
- In the search box at the top of the page, click the Down arrow , then select All Mail.
- In the drop-down menu, select Mail & Spam & Bin.
- Fill in the search box at the top with the information you're looking for; in this case, Replay Poker.
- At the bottom, click Search .
- Open Outlook.
- Click on Junk Email on the left side of the page to go to the Spam Folder.
- Select the message that you'd like to view. Click the Not Junk button at the top and select Not Junk to immediately send the email to the Inbox folder.
- Click on Spam on the left side of the page to go to the Spam folder in the Yahoo! Mail app.
- Click the email that was wrongfully treated as junk mail to open it.
- Click the Not Spam button in the toolbox to immediately send the email to the Inbox folder.