What are missions?
- You can read all about missions here.
Why have you added this feature?
- Hopefully because it’s fun! This is an ideal way to reward players individually for their play on the site, and is designed to track with your play volume over time so that you receive missions and rewards which are personalized based on your play habits.
Do I get a new set of missions once I complete mine?
- You will receive a new set of missions every 24 hours (a timer in the missions widget will let you know how long is left until your missions reset). We are planning to add more configurations of missions over time so that you can play missions over different timeframes.
Why aren’t my missions the same as my friends?
- Your missions are calculated based on your previous play over the last 7 days. Both the amount of hands the mission should take and the minimum stake levels are based directly on your usual play.
Where can I complete missions?
- Currently, missions are only available at Texas Hold'em ring game tables. We are looking to expand this in the future.
Can I complete missions at any stake level?
- Each mission will have a minimum stake level listed. You can complete that mission at that stake level or any higher stake level.
Can I turn off missions?
- Missions can’t be turned off but it’s a passive reward, meaning that even if you don’t engage with missions you will still collect free rewards in the background.
Can I remove the missions button from the table?
- You can’t remove the missions button, but we will take all feedback into consideration when designing future iterations of missions.
How are my rewards calculated?
- Here's a breakdown of how we calculate mission rewards.
How do I get higher rewards?
- The higher your stake level, the higher your future rewards will be as the missions feature learns your habits.
Can I suggest a new mission type?
- Definitely! We welcome any feedback so that we can design features in the way that you want to play them, so please contact customer support if you have any feedback or requests.
Article is closed for comments.