If your hands are getting folded before you can react, this is typically indicative of a time out or connection issue. It's not always obvious when you're disconnected from a game. You may still be able to see the table and click on an action, but our system doesn't recognize that you're there and won't follow through on any actions that you take. When that happens, the timer will run down on your turn and end up automatically folding your hand.
We know this can be a frustrating problem to experience, but there are a few quick things you can check with your computer to help fix this issue.
- Update your web browser to the most current version available.
- Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
- Check other browsers, like Safari or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
- Try disabling any plugins, add-ons, or browser extensions.
- If you are using WiFi, try playing with a wired connection to reduce connection problems.
- Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.
If you've tried all of these things and you continue to have issues staying connected to games, please contact us with the following information:
- Computer specs (Go here http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and send us the link it gives you)
- Type of internet connection (cable, DSL, satellite, wired, wifi, etc.)
- Speed test results (Go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and click "Share Result" to send us the link it gives you)
- As detailed a description as possible about what's happening
- Screenshots or videos of the problem occurring
- Any error messages that you're receiving