The country flag that shows up on your player profile is automatically updated based on your IP address every time you log in to the site. Unfortunately, we don't currently have a way to manually override this information.
If you feel it is showing incorrectly based on your current location, there are a couple things you can try to get your flag to update:
- Log out of Replay Poker completely and then log back in to the site. This should force a refresh of your IP address.
- Try clearing your browser cache & cookies and then restarting your browser and/or computer to see if that helps.
If your flag still hasn't updated, these are some things that could be causing the discrepancy:
- Your Internet Service Provider has given you an IP address that doesn't match the country where you are currently located.
- You are connected to a VPN or Proxy service that affects your IP address and its location.
- You're browsing anonymously with a browser such as Tor.