Have you ever wanted to just want to watch a game without playing in it? It's easy to spectate any running game on the site with our Spectator feature!
To spectate any running tournament, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Lobby and find a game that is currently running that you want to view.
- Open the lobby page for that game by clicking the "View Lobby" button.
- Double-click the table number that you would like to view.
- The table will open in a pop-up window. You are now a spectator at the table.
- You can view the number of spectators at a table by looking in the top right corner, next to the binoculars icon.
Spectators can watch the game take place and can make comments in the game chat.
Spectating a ring game is similar to spectating a tournament, except that Ring games don't have individual lobbies. Instead, you just double-click the name of the ring game table, or click the table in the lobby and press the "Open Table" button.
You automatically enter that table as a spectator. To join the game, you can either click on an empty seat at the table, or click "Join Waiting List" to wait for the next available seat at the table.
Article is closed for comments.