The Multi-table tournament (MTT) lobby is the place where you can see all scheduled multi-table tournaments.
Tournaments are displayed and labeled with the following information:
- Tournament – Name of the tournament.
- Game – Game type and betting limit of the tournament.
- Start – Date and start time of the tournament.
- Status – Status of the tournament (Announced, Registering, Late registration, running, finished, cancelled).
- Players – Number of players registered in the tournament.
- Buy-in – Buy-in to enter the tournament.
- Prize pool – Current prize pool in the tournament. (GTD refers to a guaranteed prize pool.)
- Friends – Shows the player's friends registered in the tournament.
There are also a few icons to the left of the tournament name:
- The star can be ticked by the player to mark the tournament as a favorite one.
- The lightning bolt indicates if the tournament has a fast or regular action pace. Turbo tables give players 10 seconds per turn, while regular tables provide 20 seconds per turn.
- The lock indicates if the player has enough chips in the bank to join the tournament or not. If the lock icon is locked, a player will not be able to enter the tournament.