We have received several requests from players who wanted to add us to their Chrome browser and also post a review, but who ran into problems. So we’ve created this simple guide to explain the steps in more detail:
Add Replay Poker to Google Chrome
- First of all you’ll need the Google Chrome browser.
- Next you’ll need a Google account, if you already have one, then great. If you don’t then you’ll need to register for one. Simply visit the New Google Account page and sign up for free with whatever email address you currently use:
- Now, head over to the Replay Poker Overview in the Google Chrome Store.
- Once you’re signed in click the “ADD TO CHROME” button as seen below:
- You’ll then be asked to confirm you want to add Replay Poker to Google Chrome, simply click the “Add app" button:
- Congratulations you’ve added Replay Poker to your Google Chrome Browser!
Step 2 - Rate & Review Replay Poker
- Now click on the Replay Poker Reviews tab.
- If you’re not already logged in with a Google account, you’ll be prompted to "Sign in to rate” us. Simply click this button and sign in.
- Once you’ve finished signing in, return to the Replay Poker Reviews tab and you’ll be able to rate and review ReplayPoker:
Congratulations! You’ve completed all the steps, you’ve added Replay Poker to Chrome and rated & reviewed us.
The whole team at Replay Poker thank you very much for your support!
Article is closed for comments.