We may ask you to send us a screenshot to help us better understand what's happening on your end. You can take a screenshot by following these steps for your computer's operating system:
- Press the 'Print Screen' (labeled PrtScn or PrtSc) key on your keyboard.
- Open Paint (found under Programs in Accessories).
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot into Paint.
- Click 'File' at the top, then select 'Save as'.
- Enter a name for the file, select .jpeg as the file format, then save the file to your desktop.
If you continue to have issues taking a screenshot in Windows, you can find more information on Microsoft's website.
- Press Command + Shift + 4 and capture the area with the crosshairs.
- The screenshot will be saved to your desktop as a .jpg file.
If you continue to have issues taking a screenshot in Mac OS, you can find more information on Apple's website.
Once you've taken and saved the screenshot, attach it to your reply, or email it separately to email@example.com including a note about your issue.