If you're running into issues with your table loading, the first thing you should do is ensure that you're running the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. Visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and install the most recent version.
If you already have the latest update, try clearing your Flash cache by going to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html and clicking "Delete all sites".
After taking these steps, you should be able to open up a game and play as normal!
If you continue to have issues with the table not loading, you may be experiencing connection problems. We know this can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few quick things you can check with your computer to help fix this issue:
- Update your web browser to the most current version available.
- Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
- Check other browsers, like Firefox, Safari, or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
- Try disabling any plugins, add-ons, or browser extensions.
- Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.
If you've tried all of these things and you continue to have issues staying connected to games, please contact us with the following information:
- Computer specs (Go here http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and send us the link it gives you)
- Type of internet connection (cable, DSL, satellite, wired, wifi, etc.)
- Speed test results (Go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and click "Share Result" to send us the link it gives you)
- As detailed a description as possible about what's happening