If your table is not loading, the first thing you should do is to ensure that you are NOT using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is not compatible with our HTML5 tables. If you need to update to Microsoft Edge, you can find instructions to do so here.
If you continue to have issues with the table not loading, you may be experiencing connection problems. We know this can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few quick things you can check with your computer to help fix this issue:
- Update your web browser to the most current version available.
- Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
- Check other browsers, like Safari or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
- Try disabling any plugins, add-ons, or browser extensions.
- If you are using WiFi, try playing with a wired connection to reduce connection problems.
- Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.
If you've tried all of these things and you continue to have issues staying connected to games, please contact us with the following information:
- Computer specs (Go here http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and send us the link it gives you)
- Type of internet connection (cable, DSL, satellite, wired, wifi, etc.)
- Speed test results (Go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and click "Share Result" to send us the link it gives you)
- As detailed a description as possible about what's happening
Article is closed for comments.