We know that getting disconnected can be a frustrating problem to experience, but there are a few quick things you can check with your computer to help fix this issue.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed.
- Update your web browser to the most current version available.
- Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
- Check other browsers, like Firefox, Safari, or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
- Try disabling any plugins, addons, or browser extensions.
- Clear your Adobe Flash Player cache, by clicking "Delete all sites."
- Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.
If you've tried all of these things and you continue to have issues staying connected to games, please contact us with the following information:
- Computer specs (Go here http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and send us the link it gives you)
- Type of internet connection (cable, DSL, satellite, wired, wifi, etc.)
- Speed test results (Go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and click "Share Result" to send us the link it gives you)
- As detailed a description as possible about what's happening