Replay Poker has a fresh, new look! You'll notice more and more of our tables convert over to HTML5, a new technology that no longer relies on Adobe Flash Player. For more information, read our overview here.
This guide will help you familiarize yourself with the layout.
Across the top of the table:
ADD CHIPS: Go here to top up your chip stack in ring games or edit your automatic reload preferences.
($): Buy Chips. Takes you to the Bank page.
Circle arrow: Hand Replayer. Opens a replay of the last hand played at this table.
Speaker: Adjust the volume of the game
Binoculars: Number of spectators
Gear: Settings menu, which has the following options:
- Auto Muck Hands: Your cards will not be exposed at showdown if they do not win.
- Use Four Color Deck: Toggles between black / green clubs and blue / red diamonds.
- Rotate Table: Moves all the players one seat clockwise.
STAND: Leave the table and put your chips into your bank. You can also click on your username / nameplate or the red STAND button which appears when you are sitting out.
LOBBY: Opens the ring game lobby.
Current and Previous Hand IDs: The hand ID is also announced in Dealer Chat, but it also displays in the upper left corner.
At the bottom of the table:
Sit Out Next Hand: Select this if you want to take a break at the end of the current hand.
When you are sitting out:
- SIT IN: Will automatically uncheck Sit Out Next Hand and return you to play at the start of the next hand.
- STAND: Leave the table and put your chips into your bank. You can also click on your username / nameplate or the gray STAND button at the top right of the screen
NOTES tab: When you click on an opponent's username / nameplate, some options will appear in the chat area:
- You can make new notes, edit existing notes, or link to their profile page by clicking on their username.
- You can mute this player's chat.
- You can report a player to the support team for a Code of Conduct violation.
Chat Filters: These will allow you to decide how much information you want to see in the chat box.
- Show all: Show everything
- Players only: Show only what the players say
- Dealer only: Show only what the Dealer announces
- Quiet mode: Show only what auto top ups you make