This guide will help you familiarize yourself with our table layout.
Across the top of the table:
ADD CHIPS: Go here to top up your chip stack in ring games or edit your automatic reload preferences.
($): Buy Chips. Takes you to the Bank page.
Circle arrow: Hand Replayer. Opens a replay of the last hand played at this table.
Speaker: Adjust the volume of the game
Rotate Table: Moves all the players one seat clockwise.
Binoculars: Number of spectators
Gear: Settings menu, which has the following option:
- Use Four Color Deck: Toggles between black / green clubs and blue / red diamonds.
STAND/LEAVE: Leave the table and put your chips into your bank. You can also click on your username / nameplate or the red STAND button which appears when you are sitting out.
LOBBY: Opens the ring game lobby.
Current and Previous Hand IDs: The hand ID is also announced in Dealer Chat, but it also displays in the upper left corner.
At the bottom of the table:
Sit Out Next Hand: Select this if you want to take a break at the end of the current hand.
When you are sitting out:
- SIT IN: Will automatically uncheck Sit Out Next Hand and return you to play at the start of the next hand.
- STAND: Leave the table and put your chips into your bank. You can also click on your username / nameplate or the gray STAND button at the top right of the screen
NOTES tab: When you click on an opponent's username / nameplate, some options will appear in the chat area:
- You can make new notes, edit existing notes, or link to their profile page by clicking on their username.
- You can mute this player's chat.
- You can report a player to the support team for a Code of Conduct violation.
Chat Filters: These will allow you to decide how much information you want to see in the chat box.
- Show all: Show everything
- Players only: Show only what the players say
- Dealer only: Show only what the Dealer announces
- Quiet mode: Show only what auto top ups you make