This guide will help you familiarize yourself with our table layout.
Across the top of the table, left to right:
ADD CHIPS: Go here to top up your chip stack in ring games or edit your automatic reload preferences.
($): Buy Chips. Takes you to the Bank page.
Circle arrow: Hand Replayer. Opens a replay of the last hand played at this table.
Speaker: Adjust the volume of the game.
Mission button: View your current missions.
Rotate table: Moves all the players one seat clockwise.
Binoculars: Number of spectators.
Gear: Settings menu, which has the following options:
- Use four color deck: Toggles between black / green clubs and blue / red diamonds.
- Hide table avatars: Remove all personalized avatars from the table.
STAND/LEAVE: Leave the table and put your chips into your bank. You can also click on your username / nameplate or the red STAND button which appears when you are sitting out.
LOBBY: Opens the ring game lobby.
Current and Previous Hand IDs: The hand ID is also announced in Dealer Chat, but it also displays in the upper left corner.
At the bottom of the table, left to right:
Sit out next hand: Select this if you want to take a break at the end of the current hand.
When you are sitting out:
- SIT IN: Will automatically uncheck Sit Out Next Hand and return you to play at the start of the next hand.
- STAND: Leave the table and put your chips into your bank. You can also click on your username / nameplate or the gray STAND button at the top right of the screen.
CHAT tab: This is the public table chat. Type a message and press the Enter key or SEND button.
NOTES tab: When you click on an opponent's username / nameplate, some options will appear in the chat area:
- You can make new notes, edit existing notes, or link to their profile page by clicking on their username.
- You can mute this player's chat.
- You can report a player to the support team for a Code of Conduct violation.
ENDORSE tab: Endorse other players at the table for good behavior. Read more about Endorsements.
Filter: These chat filters will allow you to decide how much information you want to see in the chat box.
- Show all: Show everything.
- Players only: Show only what the players say.
- Dealer only: Show only what the Dealer announces.
- Quiet mode: Show only what auto top ups you make.