The newest version of the Google Chrome browser (v.76+) disables Flash Player by default. To play on Replay Poker in Google Chrome, you'll need to enable Flash Player.
If you don't want to download the extension, then you can either switch to a different web browser Firefox (recommended), Safari, or Microsoft Edge; OR keep playing in Chrome but enable Flash in your Chrome settings by one of the following two methods:
METHOD 1 - Via the lock icon in Chrome address bar
This is the easiest method but you'll need to do it every time you close and re-open your Chrome browser, or restart your computer.
- When you open the game table, instead of clicking the "Click to enable Flash" button, click the lock icon highlighted in red below:
- The following menu will appear with Flash set to "Block (default)".
- Click the dropdown where it says "Block (default)" and change this to "Allow":
- Next, click the "X" cross to close the menu, and you'll see a notification bar to reload the page in order to apply the updated settings to the site. Click the blue "Reload" button.
- The page will reload and the poker game table will appear. Enjoy your game of poker!
METHOD 2 - Via the Chrome Flash Settings page
This is a bit more complicated but if you follow the instructions then you'll only have to do it once.
- First you need to get to your Chrome Flash settings page. Your can do this by copying and pasting the following URL into your Chrome address bar (note that clicking this will not work):
Alternatively, you can get to this page directly from Replay Poker Game Table. Open a game table, then left-click the "Click to enable Flash" button in the center.
- A box will appear that says "Flash was blocked on this page", with a small jigsaw image in the upper right corner. Click the jigsaw icon, then click the "Manage" button.
- Once you've got to the settings page, click the toggle, highlighted in red below:
- The toggle will turn blue, and the text will change to "Ask first", as below:
- Now go back to Replay Poker and open a game table. Left-click the "Click to enable Flash" button in the center then click the "Allow" button and the table will load:
- Note that each time you close and re-open your browser you'll need to "Click to enable Flash" but you won't need to do the rest of the steps above, and you'll also get the following message displayed at the top of the browser: "Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020."
- It's important to close this message out using the 'X' cross, highlighted in red, on the far right. Clicking the blue "Turn Off" button will turn off Flash Player in Chrome, so you will not be able to play without enabling it again by following the method outlined above.
Finally, you'll be pleased to hear that the Replay Poker Team are currently working on a new HTML5 version of the game table which will replace Flash, and will work perfectly in Chrome and all major browsers.