The newest version of the Google Chrome browser (v.76) disables Adobe Flash Player by default. To save you time having to enabling Flash, our Technical Support Team has developed our own Flash extension to add to your Chrome browser. This extension is free, safe and easy to use. It does NOT change any settings in your browser that are unrelated to Adobe Flash Player.
To install it, please follow these steps:
- Go to our extension in the Chrome Web Store: Replay Poker Flash Support
- Click the "Add to Chrome" button on the upper right.
- A pop-up will appear. Click the "Add extension" button.
- This will automatically add the extension to your Google Chrome browser.
- Refresh the page, and you're done! :)
Once the extension is installed, you will be able to play without having to enable Flash player each time you open a table. Quick and easy!
Still need help? Here's a video that'll walk you through each step:
We're currently working on an HTML5 version to replace Flash, but in the meantime this extension should help you to keep playing with the minimal disruption.